Clicking Your Way to Pilot Error:
If you are visiting this blog looking for an entertaining read, the WHERE TO BUY links in the sidebar are your keys to discovering a rousing good tale.
The first choice labeled QUICK-PICK takes you to a handy page at BooksOnBoard with the following features:
- the Tosh McIntosh link at the top takes you to an author bio, where the Click here to go to my custom page link in the lower left corner presents the “Indie Suite” of featured authors. This is a really cool presentation and is worth the visit;
- the More>> link presents the full summary;
- the Excerpt link presents the first chapter;
- the What people are saying Read all [--] reviews presents the full text of all reviews posted on BooksOnBoard
- the By Now link is for purchase of an eBook version compatible with all eReaders (except the Kindle) from BooksOnBoard;
- the By For Kindle! link takes you to my book page on Amazon. There you can purchase the Kindle version of the eBook and the print version as a trade paperback. (Note: a 2 new link here also brings up the page referenced below.)
- the Also available in paperback: ISBN 9781466217348 link takes you to a special page on Amazon with two versions listed: one shipped from Amazon, and a signed copy shipped by the author.
Both of the PAPERBACK links put you on Amazon to purchase signed and unsigned copies. The first passes through BooksOnBoard, the second goes direct.
All four eBOOK links take you to my book page in the applicable store where you can purchase versions for any eReading device.
There’s a lot of link-clicking on this page, but I hope you won’t let that discourage you from trying one or more choices and giving my novel a chance. In any event, thanks for visiting.